Saturday, September 10, 2011

The Typology


I am so excited (and a bit nervous!) to put my latest project, The Typology, out into the world.  It's something I've been working on for a while now and really has been a labor of love.

A little bit more about the concept behind the project:

By definition, a Typology is an assemblage based on a shared attribute. Working with artifact collections for the past ten years, I became interested in objects and art functioning as a group. How patterns, both visual and  intellectual, resonate and are revealed within collections.

Each Typology is a set of nine images, threaded together visually, conceptually or both. In observing those patterns, a new cohesive whole emerges.

New typologies will be posted regularly.  Follow along via Twitter or Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)