Monday, January 16, 2012

Holiday


One of my favorite things about a holiday off of work is the luxury of breakfast at home. You see usually my breakfast entails a Kashi granola bar (dark chocolate almond, if you're wondering) and a cup of coffee in my to-go mug.  But today I can sit around in my PJs and a hoodie drinking coffee out of a ceramic (!) mug and eating something in a bowl.  With a spoon, even!

I celebrated this lazy morning by making a smoothie (mango, banana, pomegranate juice and honey) and having some yogurt and maple granola with fruit.


While I may be enjoying my day away from the MFA, I hope at least some of you make it to the museum because it's free admission in honor of Martin Luther King today.

And now that my lazy breakfast and internet time is wrapping up, back to working on my latest Typology set.  Hopefully to be posted later this week!

Wishing you all a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. granola is usually a good choice to start off the morning!! enjoy your day off!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)