Monday, February 7, 2011

I ♥ NYC

One of my favorite buildings, in Chelsea
I spent this past weekend in New York City, which I haven't visited in many years.  And totally loved it!

View from the New York Public Library steps.
Here's a partial lineup of places visited, food eaten and things seen:
French Roast Uptown
Times Square-Daytime all the time.
Mood fabrics-ofcourse.
The High Line
Earnest Sewn-Got a great new denim jacket!
Eataly-For the love of god, go there and get a plate of the Spaghetti with cheese.  Immediately.
Uniqlo
Devachan-Who knew my hair could be THIS curly?  And soooo smooth.
The Half King
El Quijote at the Chelsea Hotel
The New York Public Library
St. Patricks Cathedral-Absolutely breathtaking.
The Apple Store-Cause you can't not go in there.
Central Park
La Bonne Soupe
Spike Hill
Juliette Williamsburg-LOVED this place.

St. Patrick's cathedral


The view from the Apple Store on a rainy day

Chelsea

La Bonne Soupe Restaurant

A view from Central Park


Looking forward to seeing you again soon New York!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)