Sunday, August 4, 2013

Iceland


 
Sooooo it seems it's been a while, eh? Sorry about that. Maybe I can make it up to you with photos from some travels abroad? First up...Iceland!  Reykjavik is such a wonderful little city and the countryside of Iceland is absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend visiting.
Downtown Reykjavik
A great start to the day, a kleina donut from Bjornsbakari
Moss covered wall at Reykjavik's city hall




Downtown Reykjavik building
Icelandic countryside
Entrance to hot springs
Basking in the steam of the geysir
The most beautiful milky shade of aqua blue I've ever seen

Gullfoss waterfall
These folks deserve a round of applause
Volcano

A herd of sheep running away from me


The best bowl of cream of mushroom soup I've ever eaten

Church steeple in the town of Vik

Black sand beach

Dyrhólaey



Volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)