Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I L❤VErmont


Took my first trip to Vermont this past weekend.  Mostly Burlington. All I have to say is Vermont is giving Maine a run for its money!  Well deserved praise goes to: Bluebird Coffee, Farmhouse Tap and Grill (where I enjoyed an almost magical evening), Stone Soup, and El Cortijo (margaritas reminiscent of my dear El Dorado.)

Burlington is such a great mix of city and beautiful nature areas.  One of my absolute favorite spots was the Island Line Trail, a pedestrian walkway (technically a foreshoreway, I've just learned) between islands.  Amazing!




Stay tuned for a few in-depth features on my favorite Burlington spots...

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Vermont is gorgeous! I have never been to the East coast and I'm kind of afraid to go, only because I know it will steal my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When considering what these options are, it is best to compare your replica breitling watches that are available with this advantage of health.
    Traditionally most people look to replica rolex submariner like mall outlets or specialized stores so as to meet their need.
    Whilst this is a choice which allows for individual interaction and the opportunity to try on various, it might not provide you with your best replica watches uk in design and price.
    In fact, the majority of consumers make use of omega replica to buy designer brands such as, more out of habit than as a conscious choice that represents their best buying tool.
    The reality is that several people know exactly what they are looking for such as rolex daytona replica when it comes to custom made colors and the conventional aspect of trying has become outdated.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)