Thursday, July 14, 2011

Nervous System jewelry


A couple of years ago I had a booth at the Renegade craft fair in Chicago.  And it rained.  Ohhhhh did it rain.  Two full days straight.  POURING rain. I mean rivers of water unlike anything I've seen before......okay you get the idea.  Surprisingly though, business was amazingly good, folks were out in droves. Great!  Between the customers and the weather though, I only managed to escape my booth a couple of times.  The first time, I was immediately drawn in by the Nervous System booth, eyeing one of their necklaces.  I picked it up, put it down, picked it up, put it down.  I decided if I sold one more bag, I was completely justified in returning to buy it.  Luckily I sold another bag shortly thereafter and went running back to buy what has been one of my favorite necklaces ever since.

Nervous System is Jesse Louis-Rosenberg and Jessica Rosenkrantz who met as undergraduates at MIT where he studied math and computer science and she studied architecture and biology. They have done a beautiful job of combining all of their expertise, don't you think?  I am so happy to see their continuing success.



Photos courtesy of Nervous System

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)