Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sunday at SOWA Open Market

I finally made my first trip to the SOWA open market today! The sun was shining and it was really just the perfect day for meandering about.  For those of you unfamiliar with it, SOWA Open Market is a craft fair + farmers market + awesome food trucks + nice folks.  A great way to spend a Sunday.

My fellow Midwestern expat, Lulu's Stabby Critters (really just the best shop name ever), has been in the Boston area for less than two months and was already selling at the fair!  Be sure to stop by her booth next time around. 

I also got to try the Clover Food Lab food truck, which I'm always hearing great things about.  And it certainly did not disappoint.  Chickpea fritter sandwich + hibiscus iced tea = perfection
I sure am all about equations today, eh?  Guess I'm in the mood for math?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love hearing from each and everyone of you :)